The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI’2021), to be held on 5th, 6th, & 7th April 2021 by National Center of Artificial Intelligence (NCAI) at the premises of National University of Sciences and Technologies in Islamabad is a 3 day conference bringing together an international community of practitioners and researchers to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
The conference will cover innovation and scientific research in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Leaning, Data Fusion, Data Mining and Information Retrieval, Decision Support Systems, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics, Deep Learning and Cybersecurity, Robotics, Autonomous Systems, Assistive Robotics, Intelligent Systems, Biologically inspired neural networks, Data Sciences and Industry 4.0 etc with a focus on the emerging needs of Pakistan in the rapidly developing science and technology frontier.
CALL FOR PAPERS
1st IEEE NCAI 2021 solicits research papers describing significant and innovative research contributions to different fields of artificial Intelligence. Submissions are invited in wide range of research areas including but not limited to following topics:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) offers society and the business-world novel and radically different approaches to knowledge discovery, learning, problem-solving, and decision making. Based on intelligent computing technologies that empower machines to observe, listen, and learn beyond the typical capabilities of humans, AI facilitates business decision making by offering real-time models with enhanced accuracy and efficiencies. Applications are not limited to business and include smart cities and their governance, so that socio-economic benefits are shared by the many and not just a few.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Autonomous Systems
- Assistive Robotics
- Intelligent Systems
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Cybersecurity and AI
- Data Fusion
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval
- Decision Support Systems
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning and Cybersecurity
- Deep Learning and Forensics
- Deep Learning and Real Time Systems
- Deep Learning and Social Networks
- Biologically inspired neural network
Paper submissions should clearly explain and highlight how the research topic affects the management and operation of businesses, either in the public or private sector. We are interested in illustrative case studies of AI in practice, empirical papers, and literature reviews that help set the research agenda for AI for social Good.
Papers should explain how they help accelerate the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, identifying the practicality and scalability of any proposed solution, particularly up to 2030.
There are two possible paper submissions at AI4G conference:
- (1) full paper (up to 6 pages) and
- (2) extended abstract (up to 3 pages). Both types of submissions are subject to conference peer review for quality and alignment to the conference theme, however, only full papers (if accepted) will be published in IEEE Xplore. Authors of accepted extended abstracts will deliver a presentation of their research with their abstract being included in the conference program
Paper submission guidlines
The papers must be submitted on standard IEEE format against the topics mentioned in Call For Papers.
Final Paper Submission to IEEE ICAI 2021
Final versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EasyChair for inclusion in the conference proceedings and to be submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Your final paper must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm PST Friday, 31 January 2021. To submit your Final paper, please go to EasyChair and upload your paper by updating your previous submission.
Submission Deadline: Friday, 31st January 2020 (11:59PM PST)
Acceptance Notification: Saturday, 29th February 2020 (11:59PM PST)
Camera Ready Submission: Sunday, 22nd March 2020 (11:59PM PST)
Papers can be submitted at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccs2020
Easychair guidelines: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccs2020
Call For Papers
Submit your paper!
- Conference Chair: Rear Admiral Dr Nassar Ikram, HI(M), (Retd), Pro-Rector Research Innovation &
Commercialisation at NUST
- Conference Co-Chair: Dr Javaid Iqbal (NUST)
- General Chair: Dr Yasar Ayaz (NUST)
- Program Chair: Dr Raheel Nawaz (MMU, UK)
- Organising Chair: Muhammad Sadiq (NUST)
- Technical Chairs: Dr Faisal Shafait (NUST), Dr Hasan Sajid (NUST), Dr Ahmad Raza Shahid (CUI)
- Technical Co-Chairs: De Zohaib Iqbal (FAST NUCES Isb), Dr Muhammad Salman (UET Pwr), Dr Syed Waqar Ul Qounain Jaffry (PU Lhr)
- Publications Chairs: Dr Umer Asgher (NLC), Dr Sara Ali (NUST)
- Award Chairs: Dr Saad Qazi (NED Khi), Dr Wajahat M Qazi (CUI Lhr), Dr Noman Naseer (AU Isb)
- Exhibits Chairs: Dr Muhammad Ali Tahir (NUST), Dr Muhammad Jawad (NUST)
- Industry Chairs: Dr Muhammad Khurram (NED Khi), Dr Muhammad Usman Ghani (UET Lhr), Dr Khan Muhammad (UET Pwr)
- Finance Chair: Muhammad Raza Ali (NUST)
- Publicity Chairs: Asim Munawar (IBM Japan), Dr Gul Muhammad Khan (UET Pwr), Dr Muhammad Naveed (UT, Estonia)